- Allows teachers to assign point values to behaviors and classroom trigger points for easy and efficient management.
- Create a school-wide reward system or allow each teacher to set rewards for different levels of achievement.
- Achieve a higher level of classroom management with daily tracking capability and monthly classroom reports.
- Set consequences or reinforcement for low point amounts and receive notification when a student’s account has dropped below set trigger points.
- Each teacher can build behaviors and assign consequences based on classroom standards or education type.
- Transfer, add, or take away points through interactive icons that can be set per class needs.
- Project a Game Screen in the classroom to show behavioral leaderboards with checking and savings earnings.
- Recapitulate student behavior with weekly statements that generate account additions, deductions, and transfers that occurred the previous week.
- Capture data and track small events that lead to larger infractions with a behavioral exchange that is easy for teachers and fun for students.