- Place student profiles into separated classes based on subject, special needs, or areas of choice.
- Students can be moved into seating charts and given profile pictures for ease of recognition.
- View basic Behavioral Banking Game statistics, such as student checking amounts, without opening the full Game View.
- Through ABE Notes, immediate teacher-to-teacher communication stays confidential and attached to the student.
- Create student Referrals, FBA, Notes, and Interventions directly from Classroom view.
- Access a daily history to quickly find actions that were created at any given time within the selected classroom.
- ABE provides class-based analysis to highlight current and past behavioral patterns for students in a selected class.
- Receive desktop notifications when classroom tasks must be completed or addressed.
- Access details on individual students found in your classes, including behavior history and currently processing actions.