- By pinpointing prevalent behaviors and graphing supporting data, ABE documents crucial behavioral patterns necessary for targeting influential variables.
- Printable assessment summaries and graphs can be accessed during or after FBA completion, providing flexibility and improvement tracking capabilities necessary for creating successful Behavioral Improvement Plans.
- Illuminate the details with automatically complied graphs including subject breakdowns, student reactions, and behavioral antecedents.
- Our icon driven system allows observers to complete a detailed FBA in minutes on a laptop, desktop, or iPad.
- Recorded FBA information, including notes and interviews, can be presented in a compact observation history or a detailed assessment summary.
- With the option to have more than one observer, data can be captured and shared by BIP teams and administration.
- Because a successful FBA is built around details, ABE is designed to target maladaptive behaviors by documenting crucial environmental variables such as instructors, antecedents, and contexts.
- Observers can choose to receive emails or desktop reminders listing students under their daily-targeted FBA observations.